soccer career







Look at the picture,
This is my favorite football player since childhood. His name is Gareth Bale. I like him because he can run very fast. He is the inspiration to be a professional football player.
This picture is the team I played with my friends. As an individual football match, I got a lot of different experiences from the school team. Meet people of all types, play tricky and fair play .
When I was playing football, I was happy to play and I always developed skill  every time to play I wanna play professional. When I was in high school, I had problem at right ankle during the competition. I had to stop playing for almost a year to treat  my ankle.
This pie chart shows the percentage of football played by two teams. 75% played with my  team and 25% played with the school team. The reason for playing with the 25% school team  because I have problem with coach a little bit.
At this time, My dream of a professional football player was abandoned because  I fear of broken leg again. And now I play football for health.




Sarun Muntongkaw 5710553794

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม